Experienced Professional Counsellor
Turning Point Training & Counselling was established in March 2014 following four years of crisis counselling experience and three years' training experience.
Since then, the focus has primarily been on building the training side of the business until suitable office premises could be sourced for counselling clients. Suicide Intervention Training has been conducted for Lifeline, Uniting Care Mental Health, Settlement Services International, Veterans, 180TC, Catholic Care, Redkite Australia and Neami to name a few.
Counselling experience has included working with Lifeline, Quest For Life, The National Centre For Suicide Prevention Training and Anglicare-Wollongong.
Turning Point Training & Counselling provides leading Suicide Intervention Training and one-on-one counselling sessions. Your counsellor is experienced, tertiary-trained and belongs to the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia. She is bound by an industry code of ethics, participating in ongoing professional development and regular clinical supervision to maintain a high standard of excellence.
Our Motto: While there is life, there is hope
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science-Counselling
- Diploma of Counselling
- Cert. IV in Telephone Counselling
- SOA in Recognize and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence (CHCDFV301A)
- Cert. IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110)
- SOA in Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills (TAELLN411)
- Fully accredited trainer in ASIST and safeTALK